Thursday 28 July 2011

Botcon 2011 Stunticons Boxset. Wooooo!

I finally received my boxset of this years Botcon toys.  Impressions are good so far! 

IMG_7370

 

I really like the box art this year.  Simple and effective!

 

IMG_7373

 

A little shot of all the Stunticons.  They are as most Botcon toys are recolours of existing figures.  This year three of them have a new head.

 

IMG_7375IMG_7377

They are nicely packed in the box and well cushioned in the foam.  Tech Specs and instructions are underneath the foam.  Each year there is a Botcon badge included.

 

This year, I managed to make it in quickly enough to get the 1st day ordering badge.  I am pretty happy with that as I usually manage to miss out on that one!

 

IMG_7378

I quite like this, as it is the Stunticon Decepticon symbol.  In a badge for me!

 

Good thing is the toys are pretty good as well.

 

 

 

Reviews and shots in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.