Sunday 18 June 2017

LG38 Condor and Apeface Comic Translation

img723

Due to me liking a challenge, I went ahead and translated the comic for Apreface and Condor (laserbeak) of the Transformers Legends Headmasters line.   

At first, I was going to make this a full video review, but after testing myself and trying to make a motion comic, I started filming the footage for the toy and came across a problem.

I love Apeface.

I hate Laserbeak.

I ended up with about 15 miinutes of some rather boring footage which I could use, but it would suck.  So I stuck with making the motion comic and am currently thinking about re-doing the toys themselves.

So, here we go.  Enjoy the video, I had fun working on it and it took a rather long time.  If you want to read the comic, I’ll have the translated version below.

Once again, thanks for looking.




ApefaceEngComic

And finally, the original version.

OJPN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments under moderation until I find around this spam thing.